Sunday, June 26, 2005

Welcome to the No Dim Zone

Welcome To Rhymes With Idiot.

I am your host, Runs With Weasels; just call me Weasel for short.

This blog was born out of frustration; the "so many morons on this planet, not enough freaking bullets in a clip" frustration. Idiocy and stupidity run rampant on this planet and there appears to be nothing anyone can do to stop it. Worse, it seems you have a fundamental right to remain stupid. You read that correctly: in the good old US of A, not only do you have the rights of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness, you have the right to be a total idiot. And if you're a big enough idiot all sorts of doors will open to you. Hey, who knows, you might even become an elected official.

Now, that's all well and good for the local idiot, but what about the rest of us? What about those of us who are so fed up with these morons that we would rather string them up by their nether regions and flog them with a rattan cane? Guess what? We have no recourse! We have to be nice, swallow our common sense and put up with this crap every stinking day. And when we do complain or make a stand, we're labeled insensitive or a jerk or an insensitive jerk! No more.

I, Weasel, have had it up to my eyeballs with idiots. So instead of simply being nice about it and sucking it up, I am going to throw the idiocy I receive on a daily basis back in the face of the idiot. And I'm doing it the most humiliating way I know how: by making a public example of them.

Is it insensitive? Yes.

Is it humiliating? Yes.

Do I give a crap about that? No.

Am I going to enjoy taking these morons down a few pegs? You better believe it.

Now that we understand each other, let's get to the ground rules, shall we?

If anything on this blog offends you, tough. Adult language, themes and material will be present here. No one is forcing you to read this. If you don't like it, don't read it. It is that simple.

All opinions expressed here are my own. So deal with it. I have an opinion and I'm not afraid to state it. I've spent 30 years of my life being nice. It all comes to an end now. If you don't like my opinion, fine. I have a thick enough skin and can deal with being disliked.


I will try to post and update at least once a week. However, that may not be possible due to my job. If it seems like an eternity between updates, don't think I've abandoned my blog: I'm either overwhelmed by work or trying to recover from a particularly bad week. No, there isn't a lot of content on here now, but give me time. I will be adding links and other nifty little things the first chance I get.

Until next time, this has been:

--Weasel, signing off