Monday, March 20, 2006

An Update

Yes, I haven't posted in a while. I just have not had the time. Blame the move.

It has been quite interesting over the past couple of weeks. It seems S is a bigger bitch than I had originally thought.

One of my friends, "A", told me her son "Z" had been fired from our store. The reason? Too many absences. When Z asked to see said absences, S just talked around the request. He asked three times. She ignored the request three times. He finally got pissed enough to yell, "Kiss my ass!" before leaving. (I would have loved to have seen that.)

S is also trying to get rid of all the minors we currently have working at our store. She doesn't want them around; they are too much of a pain in the ass in her opinion. And worse, if a minor fills out an application to work at our store, she'll ignore it unless they call and ask about it. When head cashier "K" mentioned she had interviewed a minor a few days ago, S absolutely exploded yelling, "NO MORE MINORS!!"

I have to wonder, isn't that a form of discrimination? Wonder if the labor board, or the media, for that matter, would be interested.

--Weasel, "It make for a good story."

No comments: