Monday, April 17, 2006

Breaking the Girl

(My apologies to the Red Hot Chili Peppers.)

Yes, it's been a while since I've posted. It's not for lack of interest, I just haven't had the time or the energy. I'm still dealing with the move (good Gods, we have a bunch of crap!) and my work schedule has made it extremely difficult for me to try and update.

Put it this way: I spend about 10 hours at work a day (at least an hour of which before I'm even scheduled to start), only to go home and start all over again. I literally have no time to relax or unwind. Worse still, my days off are split; I don't have two days off in a row. Needless to say, I am so bone tired that I do not have the fortitude to even roll out of bed in the morning. And I have no idea how much longer this will be going on. My blog is suffering, I'm suffering; to put it nicely, life fucking sucks for me right now.

But, enough whining from me. Here's my chuckle for the week (file it under "P" for pwned!): Ann Coulter is officially an "it" by her own non-admission. Normally, I wouldn't even care about something like this.... but this is Ann Coulter. The "woman" with an Adam's Apple. I don't know about you, but this is just too damned funny. Once you get over the initial shock and stop vomiting, it's hilarious.

--Weasel, "That 'woman' ain't right..."

No comments: