Friday, July 14, 2006

Maximum PWNAG3

Ya gotta feel sorry for this guy.

First, he's suckered by The Onion.* Warning, sensitive readers may be shocked by the image preceding the main article. Just a quick "head's up".

Then he tries to defend himself and fails.

He tries a second vain attempt to defend himself, which just makes him look stupid. (Yeah, blame 'duh libuhrul skoolz'. Seriously, this is like a bad "You Might Be a Redneck" joke. So, how's that fifth grade GED working out for ya, Bubba?)

I'll be the first to admit, I've been suckered a few times. I've had brain farts (some big ones too, I might add), but this just takes the damn cake. I don't think I can add much more to this other than a shitload of derisive laughter.

--Weasel, "Seriously, keep blogging for the pro-lifers. You're a huge credit to their cause."

No comments: