Monday, January 08, 2007

Fuck Disney

Seriously, Disney can go fuck themselves.

I wish I could tell you that I won't be bringing anymore of Disney's tripe into my house, but I cannot. The sorry ratfuckers have me by the short curlies: they have the exclusive rights to Hayao Miyazaki's masterpieces here in the states. I'm pretty much forced to pay that grinning pile of rodent feces blood money.

Dammit.

I can only hope that the money I pay lines the pockets of Miyazaki-san, who is a true genius, and not the hack who greenlighted the 37th Beauty and the Beast straight to DVD release. =/

--Weasel, "One can hope."

One gunned salutes to Jesus General and Firedoglake.

PS: If you have no idea who Miyazaki is, please take the time to find out. And for goodness sakes, check out his animated masterpieces. They put our current animated tripe to shame. Trust me on this. You won't be sorry.

No comments: