Friday, April 13, 2007

It Keeps Getting Worse

Whoever pulled this bullshit needs to go. Now. Because it's fairly obvious we are dealing with some class Alpha morons here.

According to AMERICAblog, the CFO of Menu Foods dumped his stock less than three weeks before the shit hit the fan.

Even worse? Some of that tainted pet food is still on store shelves.

Wanna get really pissed off? Head on over to Shakesville.

Way to go, idiots. I'd slap the lot of you, but shit splatters.

I'm switching Sammy's food again. I'm going to look for organic dry cat food. I won't be buying Iams again. Not after this. It's pretty obvious that they cannot be trusted.

Image from Creative Worlds

1 comment:

KayInMaine said...

I wished I knew which commenter you are over at Ablog (assuming you do post) because I've absolutely enjoyed your blog for awhile now! You're as angry as I am and I love that. Feels good to have company. LOL :-)