Tuesday, May 08, 2007

The Son of the Return of Random Thoughts

Simply because it's been a while. Let's have at it, shall we?

*Mitt Romney is an ass. 'Nuff said.

*Don't worry, the melamine meat is okay to eat..... which is great because it's now been found in fish feed. I can see the new ad campaigns now- Long John Silver's: Yarr, Melamine! Red Lobster, for the Melamine Lover in You...

*I got my copy of Pokémon Pearl on April 26th. That game is the only reason I haven't completely lost my mind. Now all I need to do is catch up to Prime.

*I'm sorry, but this is just plain creepy. And am I the only one who thinks the Queen's visit is a non-story?

*This whole tainted food thing has me freaked out. I'm starting to wonder if photosynthesis is the way to go.

*It's May, which means we have about a month or so until BotCon. Not long until I reach Nerdvana.

*I can has lol? Yep, it's Star Trek, lolcats style. Read. Enjoy. You're welcome.

And that's all for today. Join us again when we pick the detritus from my brain and label it "Random Thoughts"

No comments: