Thursday, December 20, 2007

Either He's the World's Biggest Jinx, or My Gurdian Angel... I Can't Tell

Yesterday had to be one of the worst days I have ever had. Seriously, it was awful.

Prime and I got into an argument that morning (well, I can't call it an argument; I never got a word in edgewise), my right arm was hurting like a royal bitch, and I was stuck on self-check out.

No customer in that building knows how to use a self-check out without fucking it up. And everyone using those damned check outs is always rude. Always.

By the time 7 PM rolled around, I was ready to rip my hair out. But I couldn't go home just yet. There was no damned replacement for me. It took them nearly 15 minutes to find someone to replace my tired ass.

I walked out of that building wanting nothing more than to cry.

Prime picked me up and informed me that we were going to a nearby ShopKo, apparently they had a Transformer hat advertised on sale that he wanted to track down. So, track down we did.

We found the hat in boy's accessories, and I knelt down to get a better look. Then, I spotted something from the corner of my eye. A pair of hats, white, black and yellow, were hanging from a nearby peg. I took a closer look at them: They were Bumblebee hats.

I had just found a pair of Bumblebee hats.

I gasped and grabbed them. Prime just chuckled and shook his head. "You should have bad days more often," he said. "Every time you do, Bumblebee just keeps showing up."

Like I said, he's either my guardian angel or a jinx. I'm unsure which.

No comments: