Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Yet More Random Thoughts

It been a while since I last posted and since there's so much crammed in my brain, we'll have another round of

Random Thoughts

* Some of my co-workers are complete and total morons. One of the door greeters has made comments that she wants to date one of our cashier's sons. The problem? The greeter is 25 and the son in question is a grand total of 13! Somebody needs an icy cold shower! Then there's the cashier who doesn't think that John Edwards' affair wasn't so bad... because she cheated on her husband too! The reason. She thought her husband might be cheating on her. I can sum that up in one word: FAIL!

* While playing Pearl I finally got a shiny
Elekid , which has been evolved into a shiny Electivire. His name's Bumblebee and I've been Attack EV training him like crazy.

* I'm already preparing for next BotCon... even though it's damn near a year away. I've bought a few new clothes (mostly slag on clearance) and I'm getting ready to pack my suitcase. The weird thing? I'm preparing for this as if we're going to be flying.... and I have no idea where the convention is even being held.

* School will be starting soon, so the summer is almost over. Hasn't really felt like summer; the temps have been rather cool this year.

* Brewers won their latest game against the Astros 5-2. Now, if only the Brew Crew can get to the Series this year.... (I'd probably shit myself. And have to go to at least one damn game.)

And that's pretty much it. Tune in next time when we explore even more completely Random Thoughts.

No comments: