Monday, December 01, 2008

I Work With Idiots Redux

Was on GM self-check for most of the day. Normally nothing major happens on that side of the store.

Well, something happened today.

It seems somebody brought in a shitload of empty Wal-Mart bags, filled them with 17 unpaid toys and walked out with them. He went straight through the self checks and walked past two greeters. Nobody stopped him.

This happened during my first break. So I'm getting "talked to" about something I didn't know about and couldn't prevent.

Yeah, I'm not really happy. Not with the cashier who filled in for me during break, not with the greeters who couldn't be bothered to do their damn jobs, not the thieving asshole, not with anyone or anything.

Can we skip the rest of this month? Please? I seriously can't deal with this shit anymore.

No comments: