Monday, August 09, 2010

"Friend" This

So apparently, saying anything bad about my company on-line will get an associate in hot water. Okay, no big deal right?

Wrong.

It appears if you have Facebook, management will try and fucking friend you... just to watch what the fuck you're saying about the damned company. If it's anything bad, they haul your ass into the office and bitch you out.

I'm really glad I don't have Facebook. I'll be damned if I'd friend any of the management in my damned store so if any managers see this, GTFO. My time on the 'net is my own assholes and I sure as hell won't spend it with you.

--Weasel, "Primus, please let my sorry skidplate get published. I want out of this hellhole."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I still say that Facebook is WAY overrated. Any wonder why I chose to Tweet[¿?] ;)

~daiAtlas

Kraneia said...

Good thing you don't have your real name on this thing... ;) It appears your bosses are just like the folks at Corning: nothing better to do? Find out what your employees are doing in their spare time.

What annoys me about Facebook is that I get "invites" from people who I either don't know, or don't want to talk to. Hello? You've sent that request like 10 times.. I haven't answered it. SO QUIT SENDING IT. Lol. I refuse to get a facebook account on principle.

Scratch
(your verfication word: boati. Is that what you get on the ocean? Boati call? hahahaha.)

Weasel said...

DA, I'd only do Facebook if TF3 has a viral campaign there. Other than that, I couldn't really care about it.

Scratch, it almost feels like they think we're their damned property. We've been told we can't mention certain websites because they "make the company look bad"... and this is in refernce to private emails to friends and family! I'm off the clock, morons and on my time, not yours! :insert scream:

Yeah, and the random friend invites from Facebook would bug the hell outta me. If I don't know you, don't freaking ask me to friend you. How hard is that to comprehend?