Saturday, February 04, 2006

Time Off

It's a beautiful thing.

I'm on day two of a three day stretch; this feels absolutely wonderful. Just me, Prime, the cat and an assload of packing to do. Life just couldn't be better. :)

On top of all this great news, we finally got some fucking snow! Woohoo! (Yes, I love snow. So sue me.) It gets even better: the Sow has left me alone for the past few days. Yes, you read that right- she's been leaving me alone. The Sow's been so "nice" to me I almost hate the idea of transferring.... NOT! :D

In other news, we're going to have to go box hunting soon. We'll need quite a few more to pack up all of our stuff for the Big Move. Hee, a house. An honest to Primus house of our own! I'm so happy I could pee myself!

--the grinning and giddy Weasel

No comments: