Wednesday, June 14, 2006

The Bitch is Back!

This bitch, to be exact.

It seems Ms Mallory, or as I've taken to calling her, Daisy Pukes, just won't keep her damn fool mouth shut. She's trying to take her bitchfest to the state. Different day, same stream of bullshit.

Her appeal will continue the debate that began when Mallory filed complaints against each of the six books, writing that they included -- quote -- "evil themes, witchcraft, demonic activity, murder, evil blood sacrifice, spells and teaching children all of this."
Yeah, not like that other book. You know the one. The Bible. There's nothing "evil" in there... (If ya believe that, I got a bridge I can sell ya, real cheap.)

Speaking of bitches, S came back from her vacation yesterday. She's been smiling and chatting and hugging(!) all the other associates, me excluded. Not that I'd want to hug her, mind you. (Suppresses the urge to barf.)

--Weasel, "Damn, I was enjoying all that peace and quiet."

No comments: