Tuesday, June 06, 2006

6/6/06

Behold the Anti-Christ!

Well, she did release a book today. But that travesty cannot possibly compare to the slime that she spews from her second asshole (aka her mouth):

"These self-obsessed women seem genuinely unaware that 9-11 was an attack on our nation and acted like as if the terrorist attack only happened to them. They believe the entire country was required to marinate in their exquisite personal agony. Apparently, denouncing bush was part of the closure process."

But wait! There's more!

"These broads are millionaires, lionized on TV and in articles about them, reveling in their status as celebrities and stalked by griefparrazies. I have never seen people enjoying their husband’s death so much."


And people find her attractive. Unbe-fucking-lieveable. It makes me want to projectile vomit.

Other than that little incident, Satan did not show his face anymore throughout the day. Damn, and I was gearing up for the end of the world.....

Speaking of which, S has been on vacation for the past week and a half. It has been a very quiet, very peaceful 10 days. Gods, I hope she never comes back. But there's more.

The Sow is leaving. Her husband got a job somewhere else and she has to leave. Under normal circumstances, I'd be bouncing off the walls with glee. Not this week.

One of our former associates was diagnosed earlier in the month with cancer. Stage IV. Terminal. We got an update three days ago. Doctors only gave him two weeks. Two weeks.

It all came back. In one big rush, it all came back. I've had flashbacks off and on for the past few days; all I can think about is Wavebreaker and that awful morning in December. It's been almost six months and I just want to lay in bed and cry. But I can't.

Heaven knows my company would say that such time would be unexcused.

--the extremely depressed Weasel

No comments: