Friday, February 08, 2008

It's 2008... Where the Hell Are Our Upgrades?!

As most of you may know, I had some wrist trouble back in October. It's feeling better, which is good, but now a different part of the body had decided to fall apart.

For the last three days, my left knee has felt stiff. You know, like you need to pop the joint and it'll feel better. Well, I've tried popping it for the past three days. It hasn't helped. It makes me long for the idea of a cybernetic upgrade.

Which leads to my main question: Where the hell are the cyborg bodies?

It's 2008. Shouldn't we have fully functional AI, flying cars, colonies on the moon and androids by now? Shouldn't I be able to drop this sorry, half-functioning meatbag for a nice, sleek robotic body that will last a few thousand years? What the hell guys? Where's my friggin' cyborg upgrade? Cause I really want one right now.

--Weasel, "Damn human bodies don't wanna last worth a crap. I think I'm the wrong damn species."

2 comments:

Evil King Macrocranios said...

They're right here.

Weasel said...

Okay, that's it. I want one. Sign me up.

Now if I can get a robotic knee, I'll be set. (Yeah, right...)