Monday, September 14, 2009

It's the Stress, Stupid!

I was talking to one of my coworkers during lunch yesterday; her main complaint was a lack of energy due to the insane amount of stress she had to face on a daily basis.

Prime has often wondered why I'm always so wiped out on my days off. I literally do not have the energy to leave the house and do anything; I mostly just want to sleep/relax.

It's the stress. It's the job related stress that's draining the life out of me. And it's slowly getting worse.

It's odd; when I had my royally crappy jobs in the '90s I didn't have this sort of reaction. Even though I was stressed out and tired, I still went out and had fun with my friends. But nowadays I just can't muster the energy to do much of anything.

The only time I feel decent is BotCon.
Let's just hope I can make it 'til then.

--Weasel, "Right now, I'm gonna take a nap."

1 comment:

Weasel said...

Be sure to invite me. Just make sure there's no Jager. (I wanna get messed up, but not that messed up.)