Friday, September 25, 2009

Yet More Random Thoughts

Since I've nothing better to do, it's time for another round of

Random Thoughts

* I brought home a few more souvenirs than I thought. Both of my ankles are covered with mosquito bites. I had completely forgotten just how small and vicious NC skeeters can be.

* I return to work tomorrow. I can't say that I am looking forward to it. It's Saturday, so it'll be insanely busy. And everyone will be rude. Primus, please let me get the self checks!

* I've been reading Richard Adam's masterwork Watership Down. I loved the animated film when I was young, but the book beats the pants off it. If you've never had a chance to check out either one, I highly suggest you do so. You won't be disappointed.

* I'd better pick up that Manaphy and soon: We're finally getting Oak's Letter. Shiny Shaymin, here I come!

Well, that about does it for this time. Tune in later for even more crap that happens to be floating about in my brain. Until then, this has been

--Weasel, signing off again.

No comments: