Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Dear Mattel,

You're the same toy company that has a huge problem with making any female action figures, yet you produce this?

Palm Beach Sugar Daddy Ken. Are you serious?!


I guess so. Wow.

But seriously, what the fuck? This looks like a freaking parody, not a legitimate collectible.

Maybe you guys should quit while you're ahead. Or take a cold shower. Or both. Me, I'm just gonna go slam my head against my brick fireplace until I pass out. Then maybe I'll think that this was just a bad dream.

Sincerely,

--Weasel

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now that is truly a new low the toy industry has sunk to. What next...malnourished supermodel Barbie?
~daiAtlas

Weasel said...

This honestly looks like someone's idea of a parody, not a true toy. And the sad thing? Mattel has threatened legal action against some of those parody dolls!

Me, I'm waiting for an "Unwed Teenaged Mother Barbie". Or a "Trailer Trash Skipper". If this Ken doll can pass, anything may be possible. (And that's not a good thing!)