Tuesday, November 10, 2009

It Begins

We now have all of our Ca$hma$ crap set up, signs and all. Thankfully, we haven't been blaring any "holiday" music, which is nice. (The in-store ads on our TVs do from time to time, but it's bearable.) But the shopping has already begun. I've already sold more toys in the last week than I usually do during the year. Had a few $300+ orders, too.

At least the holiday doesn't completely suck; we have a few gift wrapping items that feature Bumblebee. I'm thinking of buying the store out of those.

--Weasel, "It'd be the only good thing to come this holiday. That and some Prozac."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Instead of Prozac, why not get fluoxetine? It's the less-costlier generic version? ;)
~daiAtlas

Weasel said...

Anything to put a giant, dopey smile on my face I'm willing to try.

Anonymous said...

Then you'll love Xanax...great anti-anxiety drug...