Monday, October 18, 2010

The C Word

Yesterday after I got off the clock, I wandered around my store a bit. Walked through the Lawn and Garden area and groaned. In the back left hand corner what did I see?

Christmas lights and wrapping paper. It begins again.

Yeah, really looking forward to all this crap. Can we just fast forward to next June so I'll be in Cali for BotCon? I'd much prefer that, thank you very much. (It is my "Christmas", after all.)

--Weasel, gritting her teeth and waiting for the clusterfrak that is the holiday shopping season.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh....Ca$hma$, the most wonderful time of year (for retail, that is...:)

~daiAtlas

Kraneia said...

..........Especially when you consider some of that crap was coming in back mid-September, even before the halloween stuff.

I say we just leave the stuff out all year and be done with it. Kinda like that redneck neighbor who has the light strings up on da porch. All. The. Time.

I love Christmas.... but even I know not to be there the day after Thanksgiving. Good luck with that one, try not to get trampled by ladies fighting over the zhu-zuu pets.

Scratch

Anonymous said...

My question is: where the hell did this year go? It seemed to evaporate so quickly. Kind of scary if you ask me.