Wednesday, February 09, 2011

...it's twenty plus days too damn long, is what...

As you may (or may not) know, two new Pokemon games will be hitting the shelves in March.

It goes without saying that I am chomping at the bit to lay hands on a copy of Black. I am absolutely going crazy here with this wait.

Now, with every generation of Pokemon, I've played favorites. There's always been at least one that has caught my eye and made me, for whatever reason, fall in love with it. It may be because it's cute, or I think it looks really cool or whatever. In any case, I know I have to have this little twerp on my team, no matter what.

In Generation one it was Eevee and Mew. In the Second gen, I went more for power and fell in love with Lugia. In the Third gen I fell hard for Latias and Latios. Fourth gen brought me the awesome known as Palkia. Fifth gen has shown that it is no exception. The games haven't even dropped yet and I'm already in love with a couple of new Pokemon. Only this time, I'm not going crazy for a some random Legendary.

Sure, I adore Reshiram, but it's these guys who have captured my attention. What Pokemon have me frothing at the mouth, waiting eagerly for this game's arrival? They are Gobitto and Goruugu.

Gobitto is just freaking adorable; I mean, all I want to do is cuddle the little bugger and coo over how cute it is. But Goruugu, oh man, Goruugu... can we say "giant honkin' robot"? Yes, we can! And we all know just how much I love me some giant honkin' robots. Seeing this kind of awesome only makes the wait so much worse.

I've got until March the freaking sixth. Honestly, I don't think I can wait that long. I'm going nuts already.

--Weasel, needing her Pokecrack like three months ago...