Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Dear Victoria Jackson,

Please, shut the fuck up.

I am serious, SHUT THE FUCK UP. You sicken me. Go drink from the fire hose or go look at Mr. Frying Pan.

Dammit, this casts a horrible pall on UHF, which is one of my favorite movies. Now whenever I see it, I'm going to start shouting at Weird Al, "You're better off without that stupid twit!"

And people wonder why I'm praying for the Robot Apocalypse.

--Weasel, "I don't think that the robots will be as fucked up in the head as humans are..."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree, she has had quite the fall from grace. It's just so out-of-character for her...:(

~daiAtlas

Kraneia said...

You know, I once ran into someone who decided to stop watching movies with Ian MacKellen in them. Simply because he was gay.

And I'm like, REALLY? The fact that he's an awesome actor doesn't mean anything to you, simply because you have a problem with who goes home with him at night?

I mean, who the hell cares?

If it makes you feel any better, in a few more years, no one will know who Victoria Jackson is. They're already forgetting, which is why she opened her mouth. Kinda like that AFLAC guy. You'd think he would have more sense, if not sensitivity.

Weird Al, however, is timeless and forever, and everyone will remember UHF because he was in it.

Not because of some stupid blonde twit who apparently is as stupid as her charactor was.

Aye,
Scratch

(verficiation word: herstall. Where Ms. Jackson ought to be put. Neiiiigh!)

Kraneia said...

PS, I note the article threw in the phrase "Christian fundamentalist".

THERE'S YOUR PROBLEM RIGHT THERE.

(another reason I stopped going to church, though I still believe in it)

Scratch

Prime said...

Gilbert Gottfried is his name, and he's long been the 'fire-and-forget' sort of comedian, off-stage. Finally snapped him in the ass.

AFLAC has already created a contest to replace him. I'm givin' entering some thought...