Friday, May 06, 2011

Random Thoughts

Just because I need to put something of freaking substance here, we'll do another quick installment of:

Random Thoughts


* I've earned my eighth badge in Pokemon Black and could challenge the Elite 4 at any given time... but I haven't. Or rather, I really don't want to yet. Once I whip the Elite 4, that pretty much ends the blasted story. If that's not depressing enough, I'll actually start running into some of the previous 493 in Unova and I love the new guys too much!

* We haven't had a decent spring around here. Period. It's either too damn cold, raining, or freaking snowing. Bob Uecker put it best: Summertime in Wisconsin. It'll get here eventually.

* The Brewers are in a slump. I could cry. Or scream. Or rage. Or all of the above. But it's only May; there's more than enough time to turn this around.

* Prime and I will be heading to see Thor tomorrow. I expect much in the way of awesomeness.

* Speaking of awesomeness, I have seen the trailer to Transformers: Dark of the Moon and. It. Was. AWESOME! Now all I have to do is wait until July... and we all know how much I just love waiting.

* And even more awesome: We have Transformers themed Baby Bottle Pops at my store. And they feature Bumblebee. Seeing as how I had a horrible couple of days earlier in the week, the timing is... well, I keep saying the little bastard's my guardian angel. And he just keeps proving it.

And that about wraps it up. Tune in next time when we clear out even more of the dust between the wrinkles of my brain. Until then this has been

--Weasel, signing off.

No comments: