Tuesday, July 17, 2012

CTRL+ALT+Headslam

So as many of you know, San Diego Comic-Con happened last weekend. And as you may well be aware, with Comic Con comes exclusives. And as many of you might know, a good number of companies will place said exclusives on their websites so that you may purchase them if you didn't attend the show.

This is why I've spent the last three and a quarter hours in front of Alexa-1, refreshing the Hasbro Toy Shop page. Believe me when I say, this is easily the most boring thing I have ever done. All I have done since 8:30 this morning is refresh page, grumble, refresh page again, grumble, refresh page once more and groan.

Not fun. Not fun at all. But then again, Prime wants that Bruticus and who am I to disappoint him?


COMMUNICATIONS INTERRUPT: Wrong Bruticus, Nimrodimus. It's this one. And you're forgetting Rust in Peace Cliffjumper. And the Shockwave HISS tank. Incompleting goobercon.

So if you hear a high pitched yelp of "YES!" you'll know we finally placed our order. Until then, I'll just keep refreshing HTS. Wish me luck.

--Weasel, "I should count my blessings. It could be worse. It could be Matty Collector."

No comments: