Friday, August 11, 2006

Dying of Cute Here!

Check out the latest Diamond and Pearl video, which has footage of the starters. Man, this only makes me want the game even more!

I was seriously thinking I would take the Penguin. I even had a nickname picked out for the little guy: Break. The Turtle (or whatever it is) didn't impress me at all (since it's kinda on the fugly side) and I don't do Monkeys. Monkeys are only good for a lowbrow joke that usually involves flinging poop and that's it. Or so I thought.

Not this time.

Damn you, Nintendo. Damn you, Game Freak. You made that Monkey sound so adorable and so cute that I want the blasted thing as my starter! And to top it all off, it's a Fire type. (Sigh...) I'm screwed.

Anyone know a decent name for a Monkey?

--Weasel, "And no, I'm not calling it Optimus Minor!"

No comments: