Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Worst. Day. Ever.

Well, today Transformers was released on DVD and HD-DVD. Where I work, we had a sign near our entrance and exit advertising the movie. The DVD/Electronics vendor promised me that I could have that sign when he took it down, which was today.

It was in the back when I was on my breaks. Everything seemed to be going okay. Then I get off the clock.

I can't find the damn thing. Someone pitched in the baler. It's gone.

To say I'm pissed off is putting it mildly. The artwork featured headshots of Optimus Prime, Megatron and Bumblebee. Had it only had Optimus and Megatron, I would just be a little upset. But it featured Bumblebee. And everyone who knows me knows just how much I love that little Autobot.

To whoever pitched that sign, I give you this: A gigantic FUCK YOU!

Pull this bullshit again and I'll sic one of my best friends on your lousy ass.... and he's a helluva lot less nicer than I am. (Got an itchy trigger finger, too.)



Do yourself a favor: Don't piss him (or me) off again, 'kay?


--Weasel, "It wasn't trash, you moron! Somebody wanted to keep that ad!"

Top pic: from LOL BOTS.

Bottom pic: I have no idea where I got this image. If I can dig up the link, I'll credit it. Until then, it'll have to go uncredited.

No comments: