Saturday, October 27, 2007

The Son of the Return of the Revenge of Random Thoughts

We're nearing the end of the month, thank Primus. So I'm clearing out the cobwebs and for shits and giggles, posting another edition of

Random Thoughts

* After two and half (or was it three?) months of madding resets and numerous hours of swearing, I finally caught my shiny Azelf on October 26. I'm now camped out in front of Uxie, trying to do the exact same thing. I don't even want to think about Mesprit; the little bastard takes one look at you and runs. I hate hate hate runners!

* File this under "I (Kinda) Found What I was Looking For": I was looking for a strategy guide on my side of the bed last night and finally found my missing Game Boy Advance SP, complete with Pokémon Emerald cart. I'm pretty happy; my shiny Roselia and Tangela can be prepped for a transfer to Pearl and I can keep breeding for a shiny Vulpix. Whoo.

* Break out the Kevlar- Cheney's got a gun... again. I'm so glad I don't live in that area. (Many thanks to While Noise Insanity for the warning.)

* Call this "autumn cleaning", if you will- I went through my blog a few days ago and deleted quite a few posts that were going nowhere. Things are a bit more manageable, if you can call it that.

* Transformers was released on DVD a week and a half ago. Prime and I don't have all the store exclusive pack-ins that came with it, like the Blockbuster MP3 player. We may have to hit eBay for some of these, meaning we'll be battling scalpers at every twist and turn. I can hardly wait. =/

* A quick shout-out to my friend Shawn, who saved my ass by getting that Transformers sign. Thanks to you, October sucks a lot less. You are the man.

* It's that time of year again. The AC unit's going to have to go and we'll have to start running the heat soon. It's almost too chilly in the house, but I don't want to run the heat until I absolutely have to.

* November's almost here, which means no more of this suck-ass month. It will however, bring us closer to Chri$tma$, which will drive me totally insane in a different way- namely the 8,547 different versions of each and every known Chri$tma$ carol that will be piped in to my place of work. I really need an MP3 player.

And that has been another instalment of Weasel's Random Thoughts. Join us soon when I'll be clearing out even more cobwebs from the depths of my fractured brain. Until then, adieu.

No comments: