Tuesday, May 20, 2008

The Random Thoughts.... They Never Stop!

Trying to get back into the groove here, so here goes.

It's Random Thought time once again!

* Trying to get back to "The Real World" after BotCon blows. Chunks.

*We've hired a shitload of new cashiers at my store. I have no idea how long any of them will last.

* Been trying to catch both Rotom and Uxie on my Pearl game, but I've had little success. See, I want them shiny, which means an assload of soft resetting until they pop up in shiny colors. It is slowing driving me insane, but not as insane as I'll be trying to track down Mesprit and Cresselia, as they like to run.

* Had a "Nerd's Night Out" with Prime and a couple of my friends about two weeks ago. It was great fun. I hope to do it again sometime.

* I hope to see Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull this Thursday. I can hardly wait.

* I still suck (more or less) at chaining. Today's a Beldum swarm. Considering their location, I don't even know if I'll try for them.

* Still trying to get back into my "pack a year ahead of schedule" habit. Most of my BotCon laundry is done, I just have a few things I need to wash and let dry, then pack. Yes, I am a geek without a life.

* I hope to get a few of my videos off my SD cards and upload them here, so my readership can have a good long laugh at my lack of a life.

And that's about it. I'll be back next time with even more brain droppings for you to peruse. (Nice image, I know.)

Until then, this is:

--Weasel, signing off.

No comments: