Saturday, July 19, 2008

There Aren't Enough Expletives

Got a letter in the mail from the bank today. And apparently, I have to deal with some stupid bullshit concerning the car. Or rather, the title to said car.

According to the person at the bank, someone by the name of James A. Sr. is listed on the title to my car. And I have to get this dwink to sign off on the loan application for some odd ass reason.

There's just one teensy, tiny little problem here.
There is only one goddamned name on the title: MINE!
There is no James A Sr. on the fucking title, or living at my place of residence! I don't even know who in the hell James A. Sr. fucking is! So how in the hell am I going to get a signature from someone who doesn't frigging exist?

This isn't the first time I've had to deal with bullshit from this bank. I'm starting to think that this place might be run by a bunch of brain damaged chimps.

--Weasel, "That dent in my desk just keeps getting bigger and deeper thanks to all this crap."

No comments: