Friday, September 12, 2008

Holy. Crap.

So for the helluva it, I decided to ask for a Mew over GTS last night. I sent out a male Yanma holding a Custap berry and asked for a Mew at level 10 or higher. After 15 minutes, I checked my progress. Nothing. I waited another 10 minutes and tried again.

A Pokéball falling from the sky greeted me. I had just received a Japanese Mew.

I checked its summary and the ID number caught me by surprise: 50716. The number looked familiar. But since Prime was on the PC, I couldn't check on it. So I did it today.

Looks like I got me a Hadou Mew. I got an event Pokémon.

This is gonna be one spoiled rotten Mew.

2 comments:

The Culture Ghost said...

It's not that I'm old, though I suspect I have a couple of years on you, but more that I'm out of touch, but I have almost no idea as to what this post is about.

I surmise you adopted a digital thingee much to your delight and then this digital thingee turned out to be more of a delight than originally anticipated...I think I got it, n'est pas?

Weasel said...

Yup, in a nutshell.