Friday, January 30, 2009

How To Win Friends and Influence People... Or Not

Got a bit of a headache going right now; it wasn't the greatest day at work. One of the heads has been on the rag and that's putting it mildly. Cathy's been snapping at almost everybody lately and usually for very minor things.

She's been doing it more and more often, almost always when Tom is at the front end. We're thinking she's doing this slag to try and impress Tom.

Rumor has it that Cathy is working this position to gain management experience. If she's planning on taking a managerial position somewhere, I weep for her employees. She doesn't have the temperament to be a manager at all.

These past few weeks have more than proved it.

--Weasel, "I don't think I can take much more of this horseshit. I'm losing my mind as it is."

No comments: