Monday, January 19, 2009

I'm Alive

More or less.

I've had the cold from hell for the past freakin' week; it started up last Sunday and hasn't let go. I had to call in to work last Tuesday because I felt so damn bad. It isn't just the usual chest/head congestion either: I've had the worst sore throat of my life, which has hung on for the past week. Eating has been almost impossible and talking hasn't been fun to say the least. The only thing that's been keeping me together has been liberal doses of Tylenol cold medication and sleeping in on my days off. (I'm dead sick of sleeping until dark!) So yeah, I haven't been on the 'net worth a damn.

I'm feeling a bit better now so I'm hoping the worst of it is over. I figure if I deal with this shit now, I won't have to deal with it later in the year..... like oh say, around BotCon.

--Weasel, "Pass the Tylenol, dammit. Seems I need another hit."

3 comments:

Curious Curandera said...

drink some garlic tea, that'll fix you up.

The Culture Ghost said...

Garlic is as good ten mothers - a European saying...

Weasel said...

I like that idea. Thank heavens I love garlic. (I might want to start stuffing some down Prime's throat right now, all things considered.)