Friday, February 27, 2009

90

It's been an interesting few days: I didn't get my last break at work on Monday, I had to play monitor duty on Tuesday and Wednesday and Prime got his pre-reg done.

Thursday was a bitch. The recession hit home. I don't want to elaborate (I can do that later; I'm still pretty freaked out) but we're okay. I'll just say that we dodged one helluva bullet.

I honestly don't know if I can hold out until May anymore. The shit just keeps piling up and my sanity just seems to fray under the strain. I really don't know if I can make it.

--Weasel, "Urge to freak.... rising..."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there...this is going to be a bad one (at least as bad the 70s if not worse...I realize it's a little before your time), but we'll all survive. Take stock of what you have. Dump the needless and unnecessary. Concentrate on the positive. Ignore or mock the insanity around you. Laugh a lot.


Your number is 90 until BotCom. My number is 1825 (haven't decided when to start counting 1) from the surgery date or 2) the last chemo date); 1825 days is five years...if you go five years without a relapse you're considered cured. My mom has 18 years.