Sunday, February 22, 2009

95

I was bounced around from register to register today, which was annoying as hell. At first I didn't think much about it, until I took over on register 4. Cathy said that I would only be on there for a minute, then led the previous cashier away. Fifteen minutes later, the cashier came back and opened up on lane one. He didn't look too happy.

When I came back from lunch, I overheard a rather interesting conversation between the other head cashiers. "She's been pulling people in the cash office and reaming them out for no reason," said one.

"That's no way to make friends," said another.

That's when I put two and two together: Cathy's been yanking cashiers aside simply to bitch them out. It has nothing to do with their job performances; it's just Cathy being in a pissy mood.

So not only is she incompetent, she's a rampaging bitch.

I have no idea what the hell her problem is, but it's getting worse. I'm thinking I'm going to be walking on eggshells around the dumb bitch until I go on vacation. If I can make it until May with my sanity in tact, it will be a miracle.

--Weasel, "Maybe I should spike her coffee with some fucking Midol. It could only help."

No comments: