Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Black Friday

So, I'm in at nine o'clock the day after Thanksgiving. I'll be in after the bullshit has been said and done.

I'm actually kinda glad; one of my friends has to be in at his store at midnight, IIRC. Yeah, that would piss me the hell off, too.

I wonder how many people will end up getting punched in the ribs or kicked in the face trying to grab whatever cheap-ass TV or hot new toy that's on the sales floor this year.

Really people, is this shit worth getting injured over? Yeah, didn't think so.

--Weasel, who wouldn't step foot out of her house if she didn't have to go to work that day.

2 comments:

Kraneia said...

Working on Black Friday! LUCKY YOU! (sorry, I couldn't resist!)We plan on avoiding places like wallyworld and target until after the new year (unless it's at 4 a.m., then at least the freaks will be entertaining if nothing else....)

....I have a wisdom tooth, they want to take it out, but I don't feel like shelling like the $600 or whatever the rate is now, to be stood on my head while they cut it out.

Your verfication word for today: joysess.

............how Gollum sings Christmas carols...??

".....Joysessssss to the worlllddd my rinnnggses is here...." Wait, that ain't right.... >:)

Scratch

Anonymous said...

I said it before and I'll say it again -- how you manage to work in re-hell year after year I will never know...

~daiAtlas