Friday, November 12, 2010

For My Friends

(Click the title for music. The lyrics can be found here.)

For all my friends, I send this message to you all. You know who you are. And I mean it, every word.


Itsumo sasaete kureru hitotachi ni
Higorono omoi wo kometa rhapsody e
Appreciation no kimochi wo todoke
Itsumo arigato hontou arigato
Tatoe doko ni tatte kimi no sonzai ni
Kansha shiteru yo


Hito wa daremo hitoridewa ikite ikeyashinai
Tagai ga tagai wo itsumo care shiai
Rikai dekinai toki wa hanashiai
Hara kakaeru gurai warai ai tai
Nanoni naze kou toki ni kenashiai
Kizu tsukiau no teki ga shinai
Baka baka shii hodo kimi ga sukida
Terekusai kedo chotto honki da


To all the people who have supported me..
This heartfelt rhapsody goes out to you
To send you my feelings of appreciation
Thank you...I really thank you
Wherever you may be,
I'm grateful for you


Nobody can go on living just on their own
We each take care of one another
And talk it over when we misunderstand each other
I wanna throw my head back and laugh together
And yet why do we sometimes insult each other
And hurt one another
I love you so much it's almost silly
It's a little embarrassing, but I really mean it

No comments: