Saturday, July 23, 2005

Grand Theft Cop-Out

It's all hit the fan, folks!

http://blogs.mercurynews.com/aei/2005/07/more_details_on.html

I have just one little question though: this game was Rated M for Mature. In other words, no one under 17 can buy it. It carried that rating due to its violent content. Now here's the thing: it's okay for a 17 year old to play an overtly violent game, but not okay for them to see characters in sexual positions sans genitalia? What the fuck? Honestly people, which is worse for your child?! (No, I'm not saying we should ban violent games, far from it. I'm just wondering why the fury over something so, well, idiotic.)

But what the hell do I know? All I have is my common sense, which ain't so damn common anymore.

--Weasel, thinking of the children..... NOT!

No comments: