Monday, July 25, 2005

Having a Baby... Can Make You an Idiot

So I'm at work today when this lady (I'll call her "Jane Fubar") and her 2 year old daughter (who happened to be sitting in Jane's shopping cart) come up to my lane. Jane unloads her cart and places her items on my conveyer belt. When Mom was done, the kid decides to get out of the cart and sit on the belt! Yes, you read that right. The little girl plopped her rear on my belt and sat there, waiting for the thing to move. My jaw dropped. Mom didn't say a damned word, just let Little Kid Dumbass sit on my checkout lane. Fearing for the child's safety, I turned off the belt. Then Jane decides to finally say something. What does Mommy Fubar say? She sighs, "Sorry, honey. Looks like you won't get a ride today."

Um, what the fuck?

You let your kid pull this bullshit in other stores? Do you know how fucking dangerous it is?! Oh, and I'm sure if your sweet little Baby Dumbass fell and hurt herself, you'd do everything in your power to sue the hell out of the store! It's been said many times, many ways.... "Any fool can breed. Most of them do."

--Weasel, proving once again she's flypaper for morons

No comments: