Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Useless News and Crud Report Volume 1

It's time for the Useless News and Crud Report. I am your host, Weasel. First off, a release date for the upcoming live-action Transformers movie has been announced:

http://www.hasbro.com/transformers/default.cfm?page=news&newsid=1034E2F7-D56F-E112-4871ECCC2E54B294

I can't believe I have to wait that long to finally see it. Almost two years. Here's hoping they use that time wisely; I want a kick-ass movie that leaves me completely breathless. And for the love of Primus guys, please get as many G1 voice actors as possible! If I hear Leonardo DiCaprio (or anyone else who isn't Dan Gilvezan) has been cast for the voice of Bumblebee, I will be very pissed.

On to our second news item. There's been an update of sorts on Pokemon XD:

http://www.pokemon.com/flash.htm

There's a nice little tutorial on how to snag and purify Shadow Pokemon, which is good for those who skipped out on Colosseum. I didn't (I thought Colosseum rocked righteously), but I read the section anyway. There's some interesting stuff there. Like this, for example: Shadow Lugia is rumored to be permanently tainted. I'm really hoping this is a false. Lugia's been a favorite of mine since the second movie; I'm going to be more than a little upset if I can't restore him to his former glory. We'll learn the truth this October. For other news concerning Pokemon XD such as available Shadow Pokemon, new Shadow Attacks and the possibility of catching wild Pokemon, you can always go here:

http://www.serebii.net/xd/

And lastly:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/07/11/AR2005071101359.html

It just keeps coming back. I don't know about anyone else, but this just plain scares me. What really burns me up though is the fact that the guy introducing this is from Wisconsin. (Yeah, I know who I'm not voting for in the next election!)

That's all for this edition of Useless News and Crud Report. This has been

--Weasel, signing off

No comments: