Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Not A Happy Camper Here

Had yesterday off, which was great, but I have to work 12 to 9 today and 10 to 6 tomorrow. Don't get another day off till Thursday. I'm really not happy about this. When I only have one day off at a time, I feel completely drained during the week. I'm starting to think that they're trying to make me get disgusted with the place and quit in protest.

It's working.

I shouldn't complain over-much because they did approve my vacation in September (BotCon!) and gave me the weekend of October 15 off. (Pokemon Rocks America, here I come!) But other than that, my schedule is so out of whack it's not even funny. I don't have a set or stable schedule anymore, I don't have two days off in a row anymore, and I don't have any morning shifts anymore. I'm burning out. I really don't know how much longer I can take this bs. And my co-workers ain't helping matters.

Most are pretty crabby as of late, which is understandable, but I don't even want to hear their complaints, much less look at them. I'm still slighted pissed at "L", the co-worker who bit my head off for no good reason. Haven't had to deal with her since Saturday, when she waddled her fat self into the ladies bathroom and took the stall next to mine. I flipped her off behind closed doors. (I know she couldn't see it, but I didn't care.) Customers are just as cranky if not worse, so that isn't helping my attitude either. It's now even more of a chore going to work. I'm burning out and it isn't getting any better.

--Weasel, getting ready to face another work day

No comments: