Friday, March 07, 2008

As If Life Doesn't Suck Enough....

Ever gotten a "Dear John" letter from a credit card company? You know what I'm talking about; it's like a breakup letter but a helluva lot worse.

Well, I got one of those lovely "Dear John" letters today.

BotCon happens in the latter part of April, less than two months away, and now one of fucking credit cards is fucking dead.

Prime ripped it open and read it. I'm really glad I didn't because I've been in a funk all fucking night. We have practically no time until BotCon and one of goddamned cards is totally useless. I just want to cry.

But today didn't totally suck ass: Prime found a Rally Rocket Bumblebee at my Wal-Mart and we managed to grab some TF movie merchandise, mostly t-shirts. It helped perk my mood a bit (one of those shirts was a BB shirt) but I'm still pretty pissed off. Like "I wanna go on a fucking rampage" pissed off.


Yeah, kinda like that.
Pic stolen from here.

No comments: