Thursday, April 23, 2009

Life is Awesome Again

(For once that title is not sarcastic, either.)

At around 11:35 am, the phone rang. I didn't think much of it, believing that it was probably Prime. But I checked the caller ID on the TV just to be certain.

It came up "Brian Savage".
I nearly broke a leg running upstairs.

It seems that someone had cancelled on the Thursday tour and a spot was open. Since I had been placed on a waiting list (that'll learn me not to do my registration forms late), they wanted to know if I was interested. I immediately said yes.

I'm going on a tour of Hollywood! Can this get any more awesome? (Only if I meet somebody mega-famous or get discovered!)

--Weasel, "Like that will ever happen."

2 comments:

Evil King Macrocranios said...

Congrats! So did Savage himself call or was it just someone using his phone?!

Really, how late do you consider late?. You think there were many people in front of you or were you right there on the bubble?

It sounds very exciting!

Weasel said...

It was someone using Savage's phone; I want to say her name was Christie but don't quote on that.

Oh I was really late this year. We got Prime's done not an hour after the forms were posted, but decided to wait on mine. When I actually pre-registered, the Thursday tour had been announced as sold out. This was last month. (Prime really didn't want to tell me; he knew I'd be upset. He was right.) I don't think I've ever registered that late before.

I can hardly wait to go. I just hope I don't run into Paris Hilton; I may be arrested for smacking her upside the head. ;)