Wednesday, July 01, 2009

25 Random Things About Me

I did this because I was bored. Enjoy!

1. I eat M&Ms by color, from "worst to first". I start with brown (worst)and end with yellow (first).
2. My gateway drugs into the world of robophilia were Star Wars and Disney's The Black Hole.
3. I have never seen ET in a theatre.
4. I've been a cat person since I was four.
5. My idea of a perfect party is pizza, Pepsi, good music and my friends.
6. I have never had an actual haircut. I have only gotten my hair trimmed.
7. My favorite color is yellow.
8. My favorite vacation spot is wherever BotCon is.
9. I don't like expensive jewelry.
10. At most, I own three pairs of shoes: work shoes, casual shoes and "dressy" shoes.
11. The last time I wore a dress was during the formal dinner at OTFCC 2003.
12. My idea of celebrity is completely different than everyone else's.
13. I only have the television on as "background noise". I rarely actually watch anything.
14. I am a collector at heart. Always have been, always will be.
15. The most relevant part of the newspaper to me is the comics.
16. I enjoy a good action movie. I do not want to sit in a theatre and feel ways about stuff. Just give me explosions!
17. I enjoy bad jokes and terrible puns.
18. At one point in my life, the only things I watched on TV were animated. To this day, I still enjoy a good cartoon.
19. I have never been a fan of Billy Ray Cyrus.
20. I've been through enough hurricanes to know that I never want to go through another one again.
21. I cannot stand horror movies. Sure, I can watch them... then my brain won't shut off when I'm trying to sleep. Having an overactive imagination sucks.
22. The hotter the shower, the better.
23. I have a collection of notebooks that are filled with story and book ideas.
24. I have been a crazed Milwaukee Brewers fan since Prime took me to my first game three years ago.
25. One of my favorite channels is the Weather Channel.

And that's it. Hope you enjoyed. And if I get bored again, I may add to the list.

2 comments:

daiatlas said...

The plot thickens, yehhhsss...

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed this list.