Monday, February 15, 2010

Downward Spiral

I'm frustrated, tired and fed the hell up.

Work has gotten worse. A helluva lot worse. It's getting to the point that I don't even want to walk into the goddamn building. (Technically in my case, it's more like limp into the building but I digress.) There's been a shitload more backstabbing and bullshit than I want to go into.

I'm fucking tired of it.

I don't want to be there anymore. I don't even want to walk into the building. I just want to stay home and write. That's all I want to do. I can't help it--if I'm not writing, I feel like I'm wasting my time. And that job is the biggest time waster of all.

I really don't know if I can make it to June at this rate. Primus knows, I'm burned out as it is.

--Weasel, "I'm gonna go scream now."

No comments: