Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Slow Burn

(Click title for an appropriately loud and angry bit of music!)

So my good mood from my trip to BotCon lasted about a week. Then the bullshit started. Only this time....

I'm not allowed on self-checks. I have no idea as to why, but our stupid ass ZM (I'll call her Bitchimus Maximus) has said this and her retarded-assed words are apparently fucking law. (I have an idea as to why and it's a BS reason and it deals with the dipshit store credit cards we're supposed to pimp, but I digress....)

So yeah, the self-checks will be left in the hands of cashiers who don't give a fucking shit and I'll be forced to watch them fall the fuck apart. The self-checks are one of the few things in that goddamn building that I actually give a damn about.

....pissed don't even start to cover this horseshit.

But this will bite the dumb little bitch squarely on her ass. I know for a damned fact that I will be stuck on a register next to the self-checks and when some customer needs help and asks me, I'll tell them no. If Bitchimus Maximus wants me to help anyone on the damned self-checks, she can stop playing dumbass head games, act like a respectable human being for once in her pathetic life and lift the restriction. Until then, it's not my goddamn problem. Fuck her and the ass she rode in on, as far as I'm concerned. I'm. DONE.

I've told Prime he's going to start editing my magnum opus in August. Doesn't matter whether or not I'm ready, I'm done screwing the hell around. I want out and I want it now. Everyone says I should be happy to have a job, but I sure as hell am not happy dealing with the fucking abuse that management is so happy to heap upon us. We're expendable and they know it. The abuse ain't worth the paycheck.

Primus give me strength for I truly need it.


Everything you say to me
(Takes me one step closer to the edge)
(And I'm about to break)
I need a little room to breathe
(Cause I'm one step closer to the edge)
(I'm about to break)

3 comments:

Kraneia said...

.....I'm not sure why they even still have the self checkouts where you are. They've taken all the ones out here... I guess too much stuff was "forgot" to be scanned or whatever (yeah right).

Look at it this way: less stress for you--you don't have to fix the damn things now. Gonna print you up a T-shirt one of these days, that reads "NMP" (not my problem)you can wear it on your off days. ;)

Was wondering what happened to the book thing--let us know if/when it comes out. :-) good luck!

Scratch

Weasel said...

But that's the prob on my end--I like running the self-checks. The machines are actually okay. It's the humans that drive me nuts.

You know, it you printed it in navy, I might wear it on the clock just to be an ass. One of the guys who works in the back wore his Red Lantern shirt under his navy buttondown. He said he'd been having a shitty week so it fit.

Yeah, I'm gonna need a lot of luck on the publishing end: Dan said at the TF:TM showing that getting published is very difficult. But he also said to keep trying. Yeah, hearing that from the voice of Bumblebee just heightens my resolve. I don't care what it takes--I'm gonna make this happen.

Anonymous said...

Sorry for the late post. You must be strong. I know you. You're above all this...:)

~daiAtlas