Monday, February 27, 2012

Color Me Excited

Current song stuck in my head: Praise You by Fatboy Slim

I am one excited Weasel. Very excited. Excited like you wouldn't believe. Why? Because of this: Pokémon Black 2 and Pokémon White 2. And according to Serebii.net, they'll be hitting the US in autumn of this year.

*insert girlish giggle*

The forums are going nuts and the speculation is amazing. Me, I'm trying not to giggle and squeal too much. Two new games means extra box room for me! I'm a GTS addict, if you will. Put up some poor, pathetic, lonely little Golett and I'll probably trade you. Well, within reason, of course.

Now all I need to do is get my shiny Golett, catch Kyurem and prep my shinies for the trip to the next game. (I have 66 of them. They are all Automatons. Oh yeah, every one is either a Golett or a Golurk! They're cute, they're adorable and I'll take them in a heartbeat.) And then I have to get Riser ready...

For those of you who don't know, Riser is my level 100 Golurk. "He" is the first Pokémon that I ever EV trained and I'll send him to every future Pokémon game. The big guy earned his nickname because he rose through the ranks and became the team leader--he got the win for me when I needed it most. I put him through a lot and he always came through. For a bunch of pixels, he's pretty spoiled.

This will probably be the first time in a very long time that I can say I'm looking forward to fall. Who would have thought?

--Weasel, "Man, it's going to be a long summer."

2 comments:

Prime said...

(headdesk) (headdesk) (headdesk) (headdesk) (headdesk) (headdesk) (headdesk) (headdesk) (headdesk) (headdesk) (headdesk) (headdesk) (headdesk) (headdesk) (headdesk) (headdesk) (headdesk) (headdesk) (headdesk) (headdesk) (headdesk) (headdesk)

Weasel said...

All I can say is: shut up. Shut up. Shut up. Shut up. Shut up. (^.^)