Tuesday, December 20, 2005

So Close... So Very Close...

I was playing Pokemon XD yesterday and made some major progress; I've hit Citadark Isle.

I'm so close I can practically taste it.

Not long now and Shadow Lugia will be mine... and I will make him whole again.

.....

.....

IT'S DRIVING ME CRAZY!

I know good and damn well that I'm not nearly strong enough to go up against Greevil; I want to be at level 57 at least. I'll have to leave the island to go to the Colosseums and level up as much as possible. I know I have to do it, but it feels like an unnecessary delay to me. I really, really really want to Snag that Lugia. And I want to do it now. Leveling up just feels like a waste of time.

..........

Okay, that's it. I'm hitting the 'Cube. Now.

--Weasel, hoping she doesn't get Nintendinitis.

No comments: