Monday, March 05, 2007

Prepare the Barf Bags

You're gonna be sick.

I should warn you, the following video is disturbing and disgusting. If you cannot handle images of animal abuse, don't you dare click the link.

For those of you who have now fortified your constitutions,
click here.

Yes, believe what you are seeing. US soldiers harassing an injured dog. And laughing about it. Yes, you heard one of them correctly; he wanted to go and kill it.

Yes, this is real.
PETA is on it now.

Yep, I'm proud to be an American, all right. Pardon me whilst I spend the next forty-five minutes hurling the remains of my dinner into the nearest toilet.

4 comments:

KayInMaine said...

I watched that video awhile back (not all of it) through my fingers over my face. I can't stand animal abuse and this illegal occupation at all!

All humanity has been thrown out the door...

Weasel said...

I managed to watch the whole thing, even though it made me sick to my stomach.

Can someone please tell me why we're over there? This whole damn war makes me want to slam my head into a wall.

The Culture Ghost said...

I saw it a a while back and...well, I ran the table as far as emotions went. Rage at the soldiers. Despair for the poor dog. Hatred of all who started this friggin' mess. And then depression.

Ain't it grand being human...

Weasel said...

Ain't it grand being human...

Yeah, makes me proud as hell. =/

I want off of this fucked-up rock.