Friday, March 09, 2007

Sounds About Right...

Or Left, actually.

What kind of extremist are you?
Your Result: Left-Wing Extremist

In all likelihood, you don't actually exist. You lied about your answers to see what would happen. If you did actually believe the things you claim, you would be a social pariah, you would have difficulty finding a respectable job, and no media figure would let you come within a mile of them.

Right-Wing Extremist
Rational Person
Moderate Extremist
What kind of extremist are you?
Make a Quiz

2 comments:

The Culture Ghost said...

Damn, I came across as a rational person...how the hell did that happen?

I have a piece in my "drafts" pile that responds to Klein's obnoxious blog posting on "Time" magazine. Just need to tidy it up a bit.

Weasel said...

You know, when I took that quiz, I was expecting a higher score. I was thinking I'd be a "Wing Nut" or something like that.

Yeah, CG, you're more rational than I. The sig. other has been rubbing off on me. :)