Thursday, June 26, 2008

Happy B-day, Little Blog!

It's been what, three years now? Doesn't seem all that long ago. But I digress.

With that out of the way, let's get to it shall we?

For the first time since it was built, I hit our local
Steve & Barry's yesterday. This place may give Hot Topic a run for its money. Nice selection of shirts at very good prices; yeah, I could go crazy in a place like that, especially with the amount of Transformer shirts they have. Already bought a 2007 movie Autobots group shot tee. And don't get me started on the Camaro shirts. (Prime keeps saying "No" but it ain't sinkin' in too well. Sorry, big guy.)

It's been pretty quiet here for the past few days. Prime and I both have some time off this week; we were hoping to go to Wizard World Chicago but that didn't exactly materialize. But I'm not going to complain too much. I've been needing time away from work like you wouldn't believe.

Trust me, I've been enjoying the sleeping late and doing absolutely nothing. It's great.

--Weasel, "Though I really should do more for my blog. It's been three years and I still have the same template?! Sad."

No comments: